主题位置 异域之旅 / 深圳 » 论坛 » 异域之旅 » 话题 » 出国英语紧急集训---摘自磨坊 10
本话题已被锁定。
管理员提示: http://www.doyouhike.net/forum/globe/485953,0,0,0.html
« Prev1Next »
分享
旧帖 2017-08-24 12:38:02
Post #1
出国英语紧急集训---摘自磨坊
 
阳静 离线 阳静

出国英语紧急集训---摘自磨坊

(一) 机场

换登机牌:
Your passport and your e-ticket (paper-ticket), please! 请出示您的护照和电子机票。(我们通常都是网上订票打印出来的电子票叫electronic ticket or paper ticket).

How many pieces of baggage/ luggage do you have? 你有几件行李?

I have a huge suitcase, a carry-on bag and a backsack. 我有一个大箱子,一个手提拧包和一个背包。(小背包一般用Rucksack)

Are you checking the backsack or carrying on? –你的背包要托运吗?

Sorry, your luggage is 2 kilos overweight! 对不起, 您的行李超重2公斤。

How much is the excess baggage charge? 超额行李费多少钱?

It’s 50 ringgits. 50马币。

Can I change my aisle seat to window seat? 我能把靠走廊的位置换到靠窗位吗?

Here's your boarding pass. 请拿好您的登机牌。(上有座位号和登机信息)

After the security check, board your flight at gate B17, please!
通过安检后请在B17登机口登机!

I have to transit from Kuala Lumpur. 我得在吉隆坡转机。

The flight is never on time these days because of the rainstorm in KL, it’s delayed an hour again! 
这些天有于吉隆坡暴雨,飞机总不准时。这下又晚点1个小时了!

 I've  bought a ticket on Flight MH389 , flying to Istanbul at 3:30 tomorrow afternoon. But unfortunately, I have something very urgent to do tomorrow. Could you please help me change it to another flight on Aug, 23rd? 


我买了明天下午3:30飞伊斯坦布尔的航班,可是我临时有急事儿,能帮我改签23号的航班吗?


Let me check,, yes, but you have to pay  600 yuan for the refund. 我查一下, 可以的,但需要600元退票费.


That much? 这么多啊?



Yes,  if a passenger asks for a refund of his ticket 24 hours before the departure time, the callellation fee is 10% of the original fee. 
航班起飞前24小时内退票, 需要收取票价10%的费用.

过安检

Please put your lap-top and all electronic things in this tray! 请把背包的笔记本和电子产品拿出来放在这个托盘里。 

Do you have lighters/ water in your bag? Sorry, it’s not allowed, we have to confiscate it or you can go back and have it checked in. 
你包里有打火机、水吗?对不起,不允许,我们要没收或者你可以托运。

Do you have anything to declare? 你有什么需要申报吗?

No, it’s all personal stuffs and cosmetics. 没有, 这些都是私人物品和化妆品。

Passengers of flight D2057, now on board please. 请航班D2057的乘客登机。

Welcome on board! Your boarding pass please! This way please! 欢迎登机,请出示您的登机牌,请这边走!


飞机上

Please fasten the seat belt and switch off your mobile phone and all electronics.
请大家系好安全带,关闭所有手机及电子产品。

Please fill in this disembarkation/landing card.请你填写这张入境卡(或者叫immigration form入境表格)

Excuse me, where is the baggage claim? 请问行李领取处在哪儿?

My baggage didn't come out, can you put a trace on it? 我的行李没有出来,能帮我查一下吗?
兑换钱币

“Hi, can I help you, Mme? 有什么可以帮您

“I wanna change some US dollars into Ringgit.” 我要用美金换点马来西亚林吉特

“ How much do you want to change?” 你要换多少

“250 US dollars, what’s the exchanging rate today?” 250美金,兑换率多少啊?

“It’s one US dollars to three point three five (3.35) ringgit, 250 dollars, um, 837.5 ringgit, how would you like your money?” 1美金兑3.35林吉特; 250美金,就是。。。837.5林吉特。钱币要百元的还是小额的?

“In hundreds.” 百元的

“Here you go!” 好的
手机 保持通话

I wanna buy a local Sim card, please. 我想买一张当地电话卡。

Please fill this form and give me a passport photo. 请给我一张护照照片,并填妥这个表格。

You gonna stay here for a whole month, so you can deposit an initial amount of 500 ruppees. 你要呆一个月,可以卡存金额500卢比。

Sorry, this is poor connection, please text me! 抱歉,手机信号很差,请给我发短信(很多同学喜欢说send me a message, 里面俩错误,而且不地道)。

"Excuse me, my mobile is out of balance, where can I recharge it? 我的手机余额不足了,请问哪里充值?余额要用“balance", 充值是" recharge", ”charge"是充电。 



There're a lot of voucher centres in the Paharganj market. 帕哈甘吉市场里有很多充值中心。

My mobile is running low, (手机快没电了),My mobile is runing out of power(手机没电了), where can I charge it? 请问哪里可以充电?

Oh, my god, I don't have the adaptor with me, where can I buy one? 电源转换器没带,哪儿有卖呢?
打车--- 口语更多讲究的是交流,只要你说出来的话让别人听明白了,甭管语法正确否,发音漂亮否,只要清楚,达到目的就算成功。

Take me to Kalkaj please! 请载我到Kalkaj.

How much is that? Let’s run the meter! 多少钱?我们打表计价吧!

How long it gonna take? 大概多久能到?

An hour if there’s no traffic. 不堵的话一个小时。

Oh, my God, you don’t have to drive that fast! I’m not in a hurry! 大哥!你没必要开这么快吧,我不赶时间!

You need to hurry up! Or I gonna miss my train! 你得快点儿,不然我要错过火车了!

Can you drop me off at the gate? 你能在门口把我撂下吗?

Is there any way around the traffic? 有没有路可以避开堵车?

Can you go to the fastest way? 请你走最快的路!

Can I stop over at the stall? I wanna buy a samosa! 你在这个摊子前停一下,我要买个三角饺子(印度有名的小吃,油炸的,口味一般)吃。

Thank you, keep the change! 钱给你,不用找了。
火车 火车票

Excuse me, where is the International Tourist Bureau? 请问国际旅行局售票中心怎么走?
( 问路一定要问三个,最好是火车站工作人员,否则一定会有人带你去假冒的地方)。

Excuse me, can I have a booking /cancellation form please. 请给我一张订票/ 退票表格。

I wanna go to Agra from Delhi tomorrow, is there any train available? 我要从德里到阿格拉,明天有票吗?

Which class would you like? 你要哪个等级的?

AC Chair Car. 空调软座。(详见《独闯印度》)

Sorry, it’s not available, we only have second sitting. 空调软座卖完了,只有二等硬座。

What’s the train number? 请问这趟车的火车号是什么?

What’s the departure/arriving time? 出发和到达时间是几点?

It’s a direct train, only takes 2 hours and a half. 这是直达车,只要两个半小时。

Which platform does the train leave from? 这班车从哪个站台发车呢?

Sorry ,sir, I’m afraid you’re sitting on my seat. 你坐了我的座:(

I wanna go to Varanasi, would you please remind me when I get there? 
我要去瓦拉纳西,我到了能提醒我一下吗?
印度火车没有报站,到站了自己下车,怎么知道哪是哪呢?跟身边人讲一声大家就都会来帮忙了。
[b]讨价还价--- Bargaining

"How much is this?" 这个多少钱

"600 rupees." 600卢比

"That expensive? Cheaper?"这么贵? 便宜点儿!

"500" 

"what's the lowest price?"最低啥价啊?

"This is the lowest price!" 这就是最低价。佯装不感兴趣,准备离开
“What's the highest you can pay?"你最高出什么价

“200 ( is the highest I can pay)” 200

“Not possible, we’re losing money with that price,you get what you pay for!” 不可能,要赔钱了,  一分价钱一分货

“You’re not possible to lose money, I know what this is worth. 200 tops.” 你不可能赔的,我知道这个价值,200最多

“No, it cost me more than that, 350.” 进都进不来,350

“ It’s still too high for me,you know I’m sincere to buy this” 还是太贵,我老诚心买的

“ I appreciate your sincerity, I give you 300, last price, take it or leave it.” 谢谢你这么诚心,给你300,最后价,买不买随你

“ Then I have to leave that, I can’t pay that much.” 那我只好不买,太贵

“OK, OK, 250, the lowest we can go. I make you happy, you make me happy.” 好好好,250, 吐血价了。我让你开心,你也让一步。

“250 is a very bad number in Chinese, I’ll give you 208, this is a number of bless.” 250中文不吉利。208,吉利啊!

”248 is also a good number in Chinese” 老板娘还有点中国文化的底子。

“ No, 208,I’ll introduce your store to many friends and you can earn a lot.” 我介绍朋友过来

“ We’re losing money on this, come again next time, and don’t tell your friends you bought them with this price, you are a smart buyer!”下次再来哦, 别告诉你朋友你用这个价格买的哦。你真能砍!(印度人最喜欢说这样的价格全世界只给你,only for you in the world!)

“You’re a smart seller! Thanks, c ya!”
你也不差。
住店

订酒店
1. Hi, I wanna book a single room with hot water bath for three nights from March the third to March fifth. 
         我想订一间单人房,带热水,3个晚上。 (3月3到3月5日)

2. We only have a single room for tonight, but we can change you to a double room tomorrow.单人房我们只有一个晚上,明天可以给您换到双人房。

3. Would you like breakfast?  要带早餐吗?

4. Free internet access? 上网免费吗?

5. I'd like a quiet room away from the street please. 我们不要靠马路的房间。

6. Do you provide free pick-up service? 你们提供免费接站吗?

7. Yes, Our Free Pick up service starts at 6:00Am and Stops at 4:00PM. Free Pick-up service from Varanasi Junction Train Stations only. 我们的免费接站时间是早上6点到下午四点,瓦拉纳西junction火车站。

8. If you come by plane, our pick-up fee is 200 Rs and please find our driver at Arrival Exit with your name on our sign, ONLY IF you have given us IN WRITING, your Last Name and CORRECT Airline and Flight Number with Date/Time of Arrival.
如果要接机的话是200卢比。 您必须写信告知正确的姓名,航班号和到达的时间和日期, 我们的司机会拿着写有您名字的牌子在到大出口等待。

standard room 标准房
single room 单人房
double room 双人房(一张床)
twin room 双人房 (两张床)
triple room 三人房
suit 套房
deluxe suite 豪华套房
presidential suite 总统套房
garden view room 园景房
sea view room 海景房
superior sea view room高级海景房
deluxe sea view room 豪华海景房

cancel the reservation 取消预订
modify the booking  修改预订

已经网上订好直接入住

1. Hi, I booked a single room here through the internet. 你好,我在网上订了你们一间单人房 

2. Your paper reservation please. 打印的单子给我看下

3. ah, yes, Mr. Dingding? Would you please fill the form? 哦,丁丁先生吗? 请填一下这张表格

4. Your passport please? 您的护照

5. Here is your key card. 这是您的房卡

6. Our check out time is 12 o'clock in the noon. 我们退房的时间是中午12点。
问路


Where can I find the nearest railway station? 请问最近的火车站在哪里?

Can you tell me how to get to the nearest metro station? 请问最近的地铁站在哪里?

但我建议在国外问路要一次至少问两个,方向一致说明人没有忽悠你。然后每走几百米再问两个。这样就不用一次消化下面这么多东西了。

沿着这条单行道直走, 在第一个红绿灯时左转, 就看到浦东大道. 是一条双线道. 往下走, 你会在你的左边看到一个加油站, 继续走50 码, 直到看到一个三叉路口, 右转, 经过二个 stop sign. 你就会碰到 Wal Mart. 邮局就在 Wal Mart 的对面. 地铁站在邮局后面。

1. Take the one-way street. 走这条单行道.

   Walk straight along this one-way street. 沿着这条单行道直走。

2. You will stay on the street for a while until you hit the first traffic light.你会走一会儿, 直到你遇到第一个红绿灯.

Stay for a while 通常指五到十分钟的时间, 不会太久. 遇见某样东西, 可以用 hit 这个字, 如 hit the traffic light, hit the stop sign 等等. 

3. Then take a left.向左转.

向左转可以说成 turn left, take a left 或是 Make a left. 有时光讲 take a left 不明确, 你可以加上路名, 明确地告诉人家要转哪一条路, 例如 Take a left into Century Avenue(世纪大道).

4. It will be Century Ave. It's two-lane traffic.   那就会是世纪大道, 它是一条双线道.



5. Come down Century Avenue,you will see a  gas station on your left.
在你的左手边你会看到一个加油站.

6. Keep going 50 yards before you come to a fork road.   继续走 50 码, 直到你走到一个三叉路口.

继续往下走可以用 keep going 这个字, 或是 continue straight 或是 keep straight 也很常用. Fork road 就是我们说的三叉路口. 那如果是丁字路口要怎么说? 你可以说, This road will dead end into 10th Street. 就可以表达出丁字路口的意思了.

8. Make a right, pass two stop signs and you will run into a Wal Mart.

向右转, 经过二个 Stop sign, 你就会遇到 Wal Mart.

You'll run into it! 意思就是, 我会遇到的. 也可以这么说, You can't miss it! 就是说, 你绝不会错过的.

9. The post office is just right across the street of it.   邮局就在 Wal Mart 的正对面.

"right" across 表示出 "正" 对面的意思. 还有一个很常用的就是在什么什么的旁边, 这个要用 The office is next to it. It 代表之前已经提过的 Wal Mart, 如果之前没有提及, 这里也可以直接说成, across the street of Wal Mart.

10. The metro station is  behind the post office.
饭馆点菜

A Table for 4 please.我们要一张4个人的桌子。

Excuse me, menu, please! 不好意思,菜单拿一下!(如果进去没人招呼)

Order, please! 麻烦点单!

What would you like to drink?  要喝点什么吗?

I'll take a coke. 我要一听可乐

Can I have a glass of water,isn’t for free?  能给倒杯水吗,是免费的吗?

May I take your order?   现在点单吗?
"What would you like to order?" 您想点些什么呢?
"Are you ready to order?" 准备好点单了吗?

"Can I have a couple more minutes?" 请等一下
“Just a minute, please.” 等几分钟

I’ll have the same. 我和他点一样的。

It’s been 20 minutes, my order hasn’t come yet! 都20分钟了,我的菜还没上!

Check, please!  麻烦买单!或是“Bill, please!”

Can I pay by credit card? 我能用信用卡吗?

Sorry, you can only pay by cash, but there’s an ATM around the corner. 对不起只能付现,但街角有个自动取款机。

I’m afraid there’s a mistake here. 你这儿算错了吧。

May I have the receipt? 给我开张发票。

阳静 于 2017-08-24 12:57:02 编辑

----------------------------------------
以梦为马,遍地黄沙

 
旧帖 2017-08-24 21:32:10
Post #2
Re: 出国英语紧急集训---摘自磨坊
 
283万里 离线 283万里 十分好评

----------------------------------------
白天背着包穿行山林之间,晚上扎营高山之巅,仰望星空

 
« Prev1Next »
转帖分享
» 论坛 » 异域之旅 » 话题 » 出国英语紧急集训---摘自磨坊 10

 邀请xuliang1215参加此活动