主题位置 水上运动 » 论坛 » 水上运动 » 一个老外的航海世界(7月启航,你在哪里?成员召集!!!) 63
旧帖 2009-12-02 21:36:09
Post #53
Re: 一个老外的航海世界

zeyang 离线 zeyang

瓜呱呱呱 wrote:
Sorry ,i have not been here for such a long time coz  I forgot my passwork but fortunately found it today .
Guy , you really have had a big progress . The boat is almost in its shape . Congratulations !
Hope everything is fine with you . Regards to you all !

xiexie..
Finished all the planks. Now on to weld inside and soon flip the boat. That would be a great day when boat is rightside up!

旧帖 2009-12-04 20:34:30
Post #54

zeyang 离线 zeyang Another month passed by.

Ive been working on finishing up all the planks and thankfully last week the last plank was tackweld in position. What a boring work. Every week since april i have been doing the same. But this week was difference. I start working on the keelplank and to reinforce the wooden frames inside the boat, so they wont get loose when flipping the hull. Anyway, it start to look like a real boat. The first snow is here. Thankfully i was smart enough to build a boatshed around the hull, so even if its not insulated i can just continue work during the winter. Its a little cold but i have a world map and can dream about those small pacific islands while working.

Zeyang
Join our sailing coop and come sailing to Middle Kingdom.

旧帖 2009-12-05 03:39:05
Post #55

zeyang 离线 zeyang here is picture from back of the boat. Now i work on cutting the keelplank.

旧帖 2009-12-07 18:40:05
Post #56

Kayak 小A 离线 Kayak 小A good

旧帖 2009-12-13 04:05:18
Post #57

zeyang 离线 zeyang Made plank and weld on stern.

旧帖 2009-12-15 10:30:46
Post #58

瓜呱呱呱 离线 瓜呱呱呱 Great work .

It is really hard to work outdoors nowdays . Take care

----------------------------------------
航海日志--记录一个老外的航海世界
第一步进行时:造船
第二步进行时:船员招募中
http://blog.sina.com.cn/gosailingba

旧帖 2009-12-16 20:41:36
Post #59

zeyang 离线 zeyang making template for bowplank.

旧帖 2009-12-18 04:08:43
Post #60

zeyang 离线 zeyang finish whole keelplank (+ bow/stern)

旧帖 2009-12-20 01:42:52
Post #61

zeyang 离线 zeyang wow. a chinese guy building a submarine

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzM5NDY4ODQ=.html

Anyone can help me find his email adress??

旧帖 2009-12-20 01:43:42
Post #62

zeyang 离线 zeyang another picture of this cool submarine.
china rules!!

旧帖 2009-12-21 06:33:36
Post #63

zeyang 离线 zeyang just an old picture of my boatshed.

旧帖 2009-12-22 04:43:25
Post #64

zeyang 离线 zeyang trying to figure out how to turn the boat :-)

旧帖 2009-12-22 23:26:19
Post #65

步巨包公 离线 步巨包公 看到这句:“我理解中国人要把大部分的时间和精力花费在谋生上,但是拥有
梦想是一样可以的。”。

真是感慨啊。中国人竟然还是在为了生存而生活。

即使生存问题解决了,也仍然在拼了命的提高自己的物质条件,而不肯停下来追逐自己的梦想。多么可悲。

啥时候放下,住到海边去。买个小帆船,过过瘾。

旧帖 2009-12-26 01:34:28
Post #66

zeyang 离线 zeyang Boatshed in the night.

Merry christmas to all of you and wish you happy new year!

zeyang

旧帖 2009-12-27 19:12:24
Post #68

行走66 离线 行走66 为了梦想去做自己喜欢的事情,这才是真正的生活。值得庆幸的是,我们很多人已经开始这么做了,至少大部分爱好户外的各位朋友已经往此方向迈出了很大的一步,希望大家的生活越来越美好~!

BLOG: http://hi.baidu.com/walk66

旧帖 2009-12-29 01:12:42
Post #69

zeyang 离线 zeyang
行走66 wrote:
为了梦想去做自己喜欢的事情,这才是真正的生活。值得庆幸的是,我们很多人已经开始这么做了,至少大部分爱好户外的各位朋友已经往此方向迈出了很大的一步,希望大家的生活越来越美好~!

Hi
I Agree, when standard of living is rising people get more time to have hobbies like sailing, kayaking etc
But there also another factor: I think there is probably more rich people only in Beijing than in the whole of my homecountry,but still there is not too many who spend their money on travelling, kayaks, sailing.... but rather buy an even more expensive car, or even more expensive house.So maybe its not only about money but about culture.
So sometimes i ask myself this question: What is more important: An expensive car or  spend money on travel or sailing!
My answer is: Car is not important.Having good life is more important.

Here is my car. Very old!. hehe..

zeyang

旧帖 2010-01-08 17:03:41
Post #71

瓜呱呱呱 离线 瓜呱呱呱
douhao wrote:
其实这个世界上的人在衣食无忧的前提下追求心中的浪漫(虚荣)是大同小异的。可是我们中国人的主流群体现在还不敢奢望这些,而且正与此渐行渐远(我就是个典型smile)。

有个很多人都知道的基督教故事,说的是一个牧师在悬崖边抓着救命的稻草,上面是老虎下面是群狼,还有一只老鼠正在啃食那根救命的稻草...那位牧师于是舔了口身边青草的雨露...

我们和楼主不同,我们的周边有无数的诸如父母子女、住房、医保、教育、劳保等众多的“中国特色”的问题老虎,还有拆迁,宝马车祸这样“中国特色”的问题豺狼......一想起我孩子食用的牛奶中有无三聚氰胺;一想起我经过的立交桥是否会突然坍塌;而看到那些荒淫无度的“中国特色”的硕鼠.....说实话,我连舔青草的闲情都没有,我要去工作挣钱......就这样,万千的国人一起工作用廉价的所得把中国变成了世界工厂 。

我们为了生存,很忙!

我们为了生存无可奈何。
生活在一个没有保障的年代,谈到生活只是少部分人的奢侈,绝大部分还是为了生存每天辛苦奔波,即使有精神层面的需要也只是想一想而已。如果社会再发展一步,过几十年看看,期望情况能不一样。只是希望

航海日志--记录一个老外的航海世界

旧帖 2010-01-08 17:37:21
Post #72

zeyang 离线 zeyang I agree. Many chinese live a hard life. I think the problem is more of sharing the resources. Today, western people get rich by cheap labour in china. (and chinese factoryowners also get rich by cheap labour from those factory people) This is modern day slavery.

In an ideal world, there should not be possible to get rich. The government should put heavy tax on people who get rich on other peoples work, and those tax-money should be distributed as free hospital, free education, salary for elderly people etc.
Then the cost of living will be much lower. You only need to worry about food and house-cost.
(Basically a kind of social-democratic thinking)

Because it seems chinese spend much time thinking about how to have money for university, hospital and also money for retirement.

anyway..

back to boat-building :-)
Had 3 swedish visiting for 2 days, but it is -30 degrees so they didnt manage to do much boatwork due to cold weather. Mostly worked inside the house, with design of rig.

picture: sitting in front of the stove and dream about warm weather :-)

旧帖 2010-01-10 13:25:35
Post #73

Trawler 离线 Trawler You car look like an Old Rover Defender?

Seldom from swedem makes good rigs. Since you had aluminum welder. You probally can build your own mast from aluminum to save some money.

Keep goiing!!

旧帖 2010-01-11 15:55:23
Post #74

zeyang 离线 zeyang even older than defender :-)
Its a land rover Series III (basically same as defender but older version. This is heavy duty model to be used in army. Every corner on the car  have a lifting hook so they can be lifted onto boats or below a helicopter)
I love those cars. Stripped of every comfort and luxury. 4 wheel and an engine is all you get :-)

zeyang

旧帖 2010-01-11 22:47:38
Post #75

行走66 离线 行走66 也许我们有很多理由去忽略我们的理想,例如要买车子、房子、医疗费用太高、教育费太贵、生活太艰难等等,但是我们每个人都不要忘记,我们活着在这个世界上是为了什么?这些只是生活的一部分,但不能阻止我们去追求我们心中的梦想。

很多中国人不是没有钱,而是在追逐金钱的道路上迷失了自己。我想这个是中国教育的问题,很多中国人小时候被教育为,理想就是挣多多的钱,挣钱多的工作才是自己的人生目标。这些思想不是一代、两代人能够去改变的。

幸庆的是,也有越来越多的人开始放弃荣华富贵,追逐自己人生的梦想,我想,那么多户外人士就是榜样,我为此感到高兴。

BLOG: http://hi.baidu.com/walk66

旧帖 2010-01-12 22:24:33
Post #76
Re: 一个老外的航海世界(7月启航,你在哪里?成 ...

瓜呱呱呱 离线 瓜呱呱呱
zeyang wrote:
I agree. Many chinese live a hard life. I think the problem is more of sharing the resources. Today, western people get rich by cheap labour in china. (and chinese factoryowners also get rich by cheap labour from those factory people) This is modern day slavery.

In an ideal world, there should not be possible to get rich. The government should put heavy tax on people who get rich on other peoples work, and those tax-money should be distributed as free hospital, free education, salary for elderly people etc.
Then the cost of living will be much lower. You only need to worry about food and house-cost.
(Basically a kind of social-democratic thinking)

Because it seems chinese spend much time thinking about how to have money for university, hospital and also money for retirement.

anyway..

back to boat-building :-)
Had 3 swedish visiting for 2 days, but it is -30 degrees so they didnt manage to do much boatwork due to cold weather. Mostly worked inside the house, with design of rig.

picture: sitting in front of the stove and dream about warm weather :-)

very warm

航海日志--记录一个老外的航海世界

旧帖 2010-01-12 22:33:18
Post #77

瓜呱呱呱 离线 瓜呱呱呱
行走66 wrote:
也许我们有很多理由去忽略我们的理想,例如要买车子、房子、医疗费用太高、教育费太贵、生活太艰难等等,但是我们每个人都不要忘记,我们活着在这个世界上是为了什么?这些只是生活的一部分,但不能阻止我们去追求我们心中的梦想。

很多中国人不是没有钱,而是在追逐金钱的道路上迷失了自己。我想这个是中国教育的问题,很多中国人小时候被教育为,理想就是挣多多的钱,挣钱多的工作才是自己的人生目标。这些思想不是一代、两代人能够去改变的。

幸庆的是,也有越来越多的人开始放弃荣华富贵,追逐自己人生的梦想,我想,那么多户外人士就是榜样,我为此感到高兴。

你说得对。
教育的一个误区,学则优则仕,古来皆有之,现在变成学则优则钱,可能是中国人骨子里就缺乏安全感,需要不断用钱来保障自己来证明自己的一个原因吧。

但我相信物质积累到一定的过程后,必然带来精神层面的觉醒,只是需要一点时间。

航海日志--记录一个老外的航海世界

旧帖 2010-01-13 00:39:34
Post #79

zeyang 离线 zeyang
Materialistic life is nothing only to rich people in china- you can see it everywhere. in every corner of the world.  There is a saying: If you own more than 3 things, the things start to own you!
Its also hard to define what is enough - Is a place to sleep in night, not go hungry to bed, and not freezing enough? Or should we strive for more?
I think humans have a gene defect - there should be a gene who told us what is enough in life!

Most people will think we should strive for more -  Then everything start to get  complicated. What is more? New Car? Bigger house than your neighbour? Fancy holidays?

There is not an easy answer, and we need to find out before we get too old to do something about it.

zeyang
One life, live it!

旧帖 2010-01-13 13:07:16
Post #80

次仁欧珠 离线 次仁欧珠 Agree with what is said upstairs.

» 论坛 » 水上运动 » 一个老外的航海世界(7月启航,你在哪里?成员召集!!!) 63

邀请xuliang1215参加此活动